1. Owners are allowed to adopt one regular seed and one "special" seed each month. (Per person - not per PI account). (A special seed includes one that displays the bird-mimicry mutation, a custom, or a seed with a bird buddy.)
2. Images are not to be changed or used as anything but adoptables. The only exception is avatars - you may use your OWN seed ponies in your avatar.
3. Please do not claim these seeds as your own creation.
4. Each seed is registered to its respected owner. Do not steal another’s seed!
5. I am not responsible for money transactions between users (including breeding fees and seed pony purchases).
6. Adoptables are not available to trial users since we cannot exchange pg. Trial users are not allowed to have a greenhouse, items, or seed ponies.
7. Cheating and stealing is not tolerated.
8. After I confirm an order, payment for items and adoption requests is due within 24 hours.
9. You must use your PI account name as your seedponies.com account name.
10. You are only allowed to have ONE account at seedponies.com.
11. You must sign in to your account once every six months or it will be deleted.
T1. Seed pony ingredients and fertilizers can only be traded for certain things. Only the following types of trades are acceptable: 1 ingredient for 1 other ingredient (rare or common) - OR- 1 fertilizer for 4 ingredients - OR- for use as a breed fee (you decide how many or what ingredients/fertilizers you charge for a breed fee).
T2. Bird photographs can ONLY be traded for other bird photographs in a 1:1 trade.
T3. Pollinators will be treated like the seed ponies themselves now. You may trade them for any PI item, pony, seed pony, PG, BP, or RL$. You may not auction them. You are allowed one pollinator trade per month.
T4. Seed ponies: You may trade a seed pony for any PI item, pony, seed pony, PG, BP, or RL$. You may not auction your seed pony. When trading with currency (such as PG or $), please state a price, do not just say "will accept offers". To me that is no different than a silent auction. You may only be on the receiving end of a seed pony trade twice each month.
T5. All trades must include a note in the comments box of the trade function of your account including the name of the item you are receiving in return.
T6. You do not need to post on the forums to confirm a trade.
T7. Limited gifting is allowed. You are allowed to gift two items a month. If you are closing your seed pony account, all of your items may be gifted at once if you like.
T8. Artifacts (items won in through jungle adventures): They may not be purchased for PG, $, BP, or any other currency (real or game currency). They may not be traded for seed ponies, pollinators, or other adoptables & their items. Gifting artifacts is not allowed. They may be traded for jungle ingredients, fertilizers, and other artifacts. Trade amount is negotiable between the traders - there are no restrictions from me on amounts of stuff traded for an artifact. Artifacts are also allowed to be used as breeding fees.