Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seedie Plans
01-08-2015, 03:48 AM
Seedie Plans
I know Mana is still MIA, but I thought it might be fun to talk about seedie plans.

Ageha recently hit 100 points, but I have no idea what I want to do with him. I could wait until Midori also hits 100 points and see what happens. *ponders*

Also, I got a pollinator for my birthday. I have lots of possibilities as far as what to do with it. I'm just unsure. I have a whole file of possible seedie breedings. Nymphushes, Equitops, and Purpoids... I do have a bit of a stockpile of ferts.

The ideal would of course be Bella Donna, but I'm still not sure the right parents are out there to get the purple, black combination on a Nymphush girl. I've always wanted a plant mimic though too. Arghhh so many choices.

[Image: dragonanimated_806360.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Seedie Plans
Sad part about planning is needing to work with who's currently around. Yes some more people might show up when mana does but they are the random cards. For myself I have 3 different breeding plans mapped out. 2 sets are with the same parents so there will be the time delay with getting both babies but it shall be worth it.

For Ageha you could still keep exploring with him to get him to the 125 mark to get the breed specific addition. You could also start working on 708(sorry don't know her name) and start getting her to the 100 mark as well. You would then have 2 shots at breeding with the 50pt 2 random mutations to get the ones you want.

Mana doesn't like dealing with black and white so trying to get a black haired nymph would be a little hard Sad

[Image: KalaB.png]
01-09-2015, 02:30 AM
Yeah. There are only a few of us around anymore, so that has to be considered. A few people can be contacted elsewhere, but that's only a precious few.

708 is/will be Midori. Smile I think I may work her up to 100 and then see what happens. I really hope Mana is okay.

I'm curious about which parents you're planning to use twice. Are you planning to use the same ferts or something different for each offspring?

01-09-2015, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 10:51 PM by vanyel.)
Oh its all on my page but I am going to be breeding Cattivo to Amore(Tari's) and then Blue Topaz and Strider will the double. The first will be tigris with sunset and stripe. One of the doubles will be a carousel and the other will be the 50pt breed with added tigris.

As far I can tell mana is ok, she posted on FB a few days ago.

[Image: KalaB.png]
01-10-2015, 12:07 AM
I'm glad she's doing alright. Hopefully, she'll find her way back over here and we won't scare her off with the things that might be waiting for her.

Those breedings sound amazing! I hope you'll get to follow through one those.

01-26-2015, 10:11 PM
I just want a new seed pony. So bad!

I traded away all of mine and I had a really good collection back in the day. I miss them! I don't have any images saved with my name on the ones I used to own, or anything.

[Image: indie_love.gif]
http://www.seedponies.com/greenhouse.php?OwnerID=33
01-27-2015, 04:22 AM
I understand that. I just have four, and I love them so much. I hope Mana will be back soon. Until then, I shall plot what to do with what I have. There are just a few things I'd really want. A red nymphush girl... not sure about genes on that one, a plant mimic, a carousel purpoid, and a cockatiel bird mimic. And of course... the Godmother, Bella Donna, but since Vanyel pointed out that Mana doesn't like black... that could be tricky. I'd settle for really dark purple though.

01-27-2015, 04:23 AM
Oh I hear you. *plots and schemes*

I got approval for a breed with one of the cherry blossom twins. I'm making sure it's female and yellowBig Grin

[Image: LvD5.gif][Image: LMd9.gif]
01-28-2015, 03:25 AM
I adore the cherry blossom twins. SOOOOOOOOOO Much envy over that pair of seedies.

02-02-2015, 06:20 PM
I drool over most seedies tbh XD. I think I've only ever managed one breeding so in a way still a newbie to seedies I guess?
02-03-2015, 03:44 PM
I've only ever had one breeding myself, tbiris. I just have my four lovely seedies, so I suppose technically I could almost be considered a newbie myself. XD

03-13-2015, 03:40 PM
I was just thinking today.. would love a Blue Heron Bird Mimicry.. or Orchid Plant Mimicry.. sadly, I was only ever able to get one seedie.. and it wasn't even the one I wanted.. Lol!

Aren't Azul-chan and Pink-chan adorable?