Seed Pony Forums

Full Version: Kyalenri- Discussions and Ideas v. 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Also, I made a little bit of an oops! I completely spaced it being August and posted in the July thread *snorts*.
I don't think that is an issue, as the July thread never ended XD
I was trying to put the 'new bridges' on the map, so that we land bound peoples can get about easier. Does this look alright? Do we need more bridges? Do these need moving? (Tari and Rhianna just crossed the one from the gazebo to the central land area)
[Image: p1932973.gif]
And we just crossed the other one! ^_^

That looks about right, Tari. Very nice.
Very cute bridges, works for me.
I was thinking about putting a third one farther down river, so that Sureq and Allihandra can get to the community centre (or Terella's) easy too XD
A bridge for us would be awesome...Oran would hate to get his hair wet >_>
yes, bridge so that they could visit would work great.

It is really starting to look like a community.
(08-04-2009 01:43 AM)sureq Wrote: [ -> ]A bridge for us would be awesome...Oran would hate to get his hair wet >_>

Well.. Imagine the drying time o_o
(08-04-2009 02:18 AM)Tari Mithrandir Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2009 01:43 AM)sureq Wrote: [ -> ]A bridge for us would be awesome...Oran would hate to get his hair wet >_>

Well.. Imagine the drying time o_o

XD

Morning Glory loves it too. She's had bad experiences with swimming across rivers... >.>
Looks like we've all been pretty busy this August. Hope everyone is at least enjoying their summer! Big Grin
Winter...ick.

I'm here though, my muse is just a little stuck.
Hey guys! 83

I just thought I'd drop in and say hi, Rexxi and I are super excited to be joining this community and we're both so thankful you guys picked us to join. *Snuggles*

Hmmm...*Looks at map to decide what color she and Rexxi want* XD
Pick a location too <3

And welcome!
Hi ^^
Stormwatch and I are glad to be joining you in the community Big Grin We're excited we got picked.

I'll figure out a location and color when I wake up in the morning xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's